The Hagen Group of Companies is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested.
Type of Information Collected
We may collect the following information from you:
Your name and contact information, including email address and, where applicable, company details.
Any necessary billing information and if applicable, transaction and credit/debit card information.
Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences to provide you with further details about our products and services.
Use of Personal Information
Internal Record Keeping
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or requested service).
- To offer you the opportunity to enter a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To contact you for market research purposes.
We may wish to contact you by any of the following methods: mail, email, telephone, SMS. If you wish to unsubscribe or to opt out of a particular channel, please follow the steps contained in the particular message or contact Customer Service.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database, which can only be accessed by authorized persons with special access rights to such systems and required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your sensitive information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers’ hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting Customer Service.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. However, we would like to pass your details onto other companies so that they may contact you with details regarding specific products, services, offers, and competitions, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the laws of your country of residence, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We will share your personal information with third parties in other limited circumstances. In such instances, we will, as required by applicable law, obtain your consent prior to sharing your personal information.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. As such, we cannot be held responsible or liable for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Withdrawal of Consent, Erasure, and Information Access
At any time, you may request any of the following enquiries or actions related to your privacy:
- To withdraw your consent for activities to which you have previously consented
- To request a copy of the information that we hold on you
- To request the deletion of information that we hold on you
If you would like to do so, please contact us by filling in this form or filling in this form:
Rolf C. Hagen Inc.
20500 Trans Canada Hwy
Baie d’Urfé, QC, H9X 0A2